Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summertime, is that you?

It's just a little after noon and it's already 72* out there!  We're expecting a high of around 87... 87!  It's only May.

So, what am I doing on this hot day?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  I am, not doing anything :-)
Okay, to be honest, I'm sitting here writing this blog.  I wanted to say hello.  Hello!

And of course I have to tell you what I'm wearing today.  It is Wednesday after all.
On the top: black tank from Macy's and a sheer white tee from... Ross?
On the bottom: Super cozy stripey skirt from Old Navy
Naked feet as usual.

I'm back to wearing tons of bracelets too!  YAY! Three on each wrist.  I love how warm weather equals more bracelets for me.  They are hard to wear with long sleeves.

This weekend we have the community yard sale going on.  And so I will be in my driveway attempting to sell some of our unused items.  But, I'll also probably be out there with my crochet and jewelry stuff. So, if you are in the area, please stop by the Wakeland Manor community yard sale!  Would me a lot to see my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment