Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Clothes, Colored Hair and Earrings

I'm gonna talk about my clothes, it must be Wednesday!

So, is everyone having a good week so far? Yay for Wednesday, right?  My son has a short week at school, no school Friday.  Apple Blossom Festival is apparently such a big deal around here that they get a day off from school!  Awesome!

So let's get started with the usual Wednesday post.  I mean, I should be making Cinnamon Rolls (oh my gosh, yum!) but I feel like we should chat a bit first.

Let's see how this goes...
On the top: a shirt, I don't know what brand it is...from Ross, maybe?  I really love it though, te he
On the bottom: Angels capris, pretty sure they came from Ross
Naked feet as usual

What's that?  My hair?  Oh yes, that's right.  It's teal and pink!  If you aren't friends with me on Facebook then you don't know about it yet.  I LOVE IT!  I don't know that I have ever loved any color as much as I'm loving these.  Seriously.  Every time I wash it I get sad as I see the pink water.  It's not permanent, it'll take some upkeep but... totally worth it!  It's gorgeous.
Pretty, huh?!?

Now on to earrings.  I've been busy with needle, thread and beads lately.  I love this style of earring and if they don't sell I'm going to start wearing them myself.

I have made 3 pairs so far.  All three are different.  Those pictured above are the rainbow fringe and also the biggest pair.  The other two are smaller and the colors are different.  They sell for under $15 a pair unless you request sterling silver ear wires.  

Have a lovely day <3




No comments:

Post a Comment