Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Working Wednesday

Hi everyone!

I know it has been a really long time since my last post and I apologize.  Things get busy when you have a house full of kids and cats.  Oh yes, we have 2 cats now.  Oscar joined us a few days before Christmas.  We adopted him, and he's the sweetest, snuggliest kitty ever!

Alright, last year I did What I Wore Wednesday.  That was fun and all but honestly, I just don't think what I'm wearing is that important, and so... Wednesday has now become Working Wednesday.  I'll talk about what I'm working on.

So let's get started!  Today I'm working on a TARDIS!  I've made one already and have since gotten orders for 2 more.  Here is what my last one looked like.

It's really big and squishy!  I think it turned out really well for my first attempt.  I should add, I've never seen Dr. Who!  I hope all my Dr. Who fans forgive me.

I'm also working on a very large blanket.  I'm hoping I can get my measurements right! This thing is crazy huge. I've only gotten about 7 of over 130 rows finished.

Alright, here are some pictures of a few other things I've made so far this year.
Pikachu

Zebra
Newborn Owl Hat

Eban bear


Alright, and because I really like my shirt, here is What I'm Wearing Wednesday.
It's my Sandy Hook Promise t-shirt.  


No comments:

Post a Comment