Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bracelets for Everyone!

I am fascinated by hands.  Just think of all the things you can do with them.  Right now I am using my hands to communicate with all of you through this blog post.  I use my hands to make jewelry, to crochet and to turn fabric into different things.  I use my hands when caring for my children or to hold their hand as we walk.  Hands are useful in so many ways.  A simple handshake can make a deal, a hand on a shoulder can show you care.

Another thing I like are bracelets.  I've always liked the way that bracelets look on people.  Whether it's a simple chain around a wrist or a wide piece of leather (faux for me please).  I think everyone should wear a bracelet, or a watch if you prefer.   I love for people to wear bracelets so much that when you spend $20 with eSpecially You.  you get a free one!  If I could, I would make a bracelet for everyone.

 This is a bracelet I made yesterday.  It is a mens bracelet, the length is just under 8"  For a claps I used two large lobster clasps.








Another bracelet I made yesterday was this mens bracelet.  This one is on stretch cording.  This one is 8"


The Following can be purchased here: Piled Up Pre Mades








No comments:

Post a Comment