Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cowboy Hats and Hemp Necklaces

Sometimes when I'm not working on orders for a special customer or coming up with awesome new designs I like to make things (free of charge) for friends, family members or even lucky page fans.

Currently I'm working on a cowboy hat for a Sheriff Woody fan.   My youngest, Neezy, loves Toy Story.  He also love Cars, and pretty much anything else but Woody and Buzz are his current faves!  I subscribe to Crochet Today magazine and a couple months ago saw a pattern for a cowboy hat.  I'm just now getting a chance to work on it.  I know I won't get it finished right away, I'll probably be taking a break to work on something else but I'm happy to say that I at least got it started.


 Work in Progress

It doesn't look like much yet but we're getting there.  Neezy doesn't really know what it is yet so if it gets set aside for a day or two, I doubt he'll notice.

Another thing I'm working on is a necklace for my brother.  That and, a necklace for his lovely girlfriend.  I think we discussed designs around Thanksgiving and I am just now getting ready to finish them.  Things get busy sometimes.  You never know when 10 people are going to want to place an order all at once.  Those are always the best weeks.  Definitely the busiest, but also the best!


Oh so Close!

Don't worry.  I'll get these side projects done, before the month is over, I promise!  :-)


Guess what?!?!  The Cowboy hat is done!  Didn't stay in shape for very long but he loves to wear it. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up! Stetson Hats

    ReplyDelete