Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

So I've been following this blog, ButterBeans&ChicPeas, for awhile now.  Every Wednesday she does a post, 'What I Wore Wednesday' and I love it.  I love to see her different outfits.  I've wanted to do it for awhile now but never really did because, well... I think my clothes are kinda boring.  She also links up with the pleated poppy with a whole lots of other awesomely dressed people.  Maybe one day I will too but for now, I'll just share with my readers.

But here it is, awkward angle, and all.  :-)


On the Top: 'Only Kale Can Save Us Now' thermal from herbivoreclothing.com
There is also a black tank hidden under my thermal, which came from Macy's (I think)
On the Legs: Wallflower jeans from... no idea, lol
On the Feet: Blue starry slippers from Victoria's Secret

**EDIT**
~I wanted to add in my nails too~


Zoya - Tao

I love Zoya nail polish, it is the ONLY brand I buy.  <3


Don't you just love how the angle makes my head look huge and my legs are so itty bitty?  

No comments:

Post a Comment