Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Where Did Those Names Come From??

Now let's talk about the names.


eSpecially You.,  came from an idea that I had for a bakery or even mail order baked goods.  Which would explain why 'Special' looks different and is separated from the rest.  They would have been special made baked goods for people with strict diets which includes vegetarians, vegan, gluten-free, nut allergies and more.  Since my family is vegan I know how tough it can be to find yummy baked goods pre-made.  And that's when my idea started.  I wanted to be able to do something special for people.   But the longer I thought about it the more I realized that wasn't what I wanted to do.  Baking specialty treats would be very time consuming and would take me away from my family.  So, I put my design away.
Then once I decided to start selling jewelry I pulled the design back out.  I wondered how I could make it work and that's when I realized that by adding custom jewelry into the mix I could make my jewelry, <3 especially you <3 Each piece is made a little different.  Unless requested, no two pieces are exactly the same.  Every piece unique.



Now to talk about Neezy.  This one is a little different.  You know how newborns tend to sneeze a lot? Well, my little boys were always temporarily nicknamed Sneezy, cute, huh? So anyway, our third son is named Eban.  Just Eban, it's not short for Ebenezer, it's just... Eban.  But he has still been called Ebenezer or even Neezer.  I give my kids nicknames, I rarely call them by their actual name.  So once the new baby sneezes started he was immediately nicknamed Sneezy Neezy.  So when I decided to separate the crochet from the jewelry I had to come up with a new name.  And that's when I decided to go with Neezy.  To explain the bird, well, my little guy gets called Neezy Bird too.  Like I said, I like to give my boys nicknames.  

So now you know where these names came from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment