Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's WEDNESDAY!

And so here it is another Wednesday.

Blogging sure does make the days go by quickly!

Also, last week, I whined about the snow but would you believe it is all gone!?!?   That's right, over a foot of snow is gone and in it's place, semi-spring like weather! Weird, and yet oh so awesome all at the same time.  It could be a little warmer though, like 60's would be splendid.  But...  my flowers are blooming.  Check out some cell phone pictures of my blooming bulbs :-)

 

Beautiful!  I love spring.  It needs to finish arriving!  Please...

And so, on to my What I Wore Wednesday post.
Here I am:
On the top: White tank (Kirkland brand) and pink and blue striped shirt (Old Navy)
On the bottom: WallFlower Jeans
Naked feet per the norm

Did you notice my picture isn't blurry this week??!?! Or isn't AS blurry as it was.  How weird, right?  

And I was just thinking that as a jewelry maker I should probably share my jewelry that I wear each and every day.  Ready?
Alright, I made the hemp necklace.  NOT the owl, that was a gift.
The next necklace down is my favorite (yet dangerous) 'Vegan' necklace.  I've cut myself on it multiple times, it has sharp edges
And on the bottom is a necklace that I made, it has a Swarovski crystal for each of my boys (2 rubies and 1 light amethyst) plus a sterling birds nest w/ 3 eggs (not made by me)

Right ear: the same hoops that I have been wearing for years!  
Next up with my diamond from my love
Above that is a moon, the earring back has a 4 leaf clover on it.  I'll be wearing this until at least the 17th

Left year, pretty much the same as my right except in the top I have a ruby.  Sadly I lost my other ruby :-(

And on my wrist is the only bracelet I wear 24/7  It is a simple beaded bracelet on stretch cord.  The initials BTBA stand for Beading to Beat Autism.  I sell these simple bracelets (each one is different) year round for $3 a piece.  100% of the money is donated.


And I'll end with a super cute picture of my oldest:
I "stole" this from the school website.  That is why his name is blurred out.  I blurred out the kids in the background though.

Have a fabulous day <3



1 comment: