Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March!

It's Tuesday, which for me is... Blog Day!  But I also Blog on Wednesday.  So maybe eventually everyday can be blog day :-)

Let's see... my family survived another winter weekend.  Still not over because apparently we're expecting about 12 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow.  This tiny person is not pleased.  My children don't really care and my husband will be at home anyway so he's not really phased either.  But I can tell you all right now, if I wake up to more than a light dusting of snow tomorrow, I am not going to be happy :-/

On to a bit of happiness...

Let's see...

Oh yeah! I made some super cute bunnies yesterday.  I have a few left to finish today.  Here, look!

A close up of the cuteness that is Snuggy Bunny


Dora Snuggy Bunnies!


I love this fabric.  These would be great for little boys.

Oh yes, they're cute!  Very simple too.  I made the pattern myself so this is all mine.  They're just $11.22 and right now they can be found on my facebook page.  Follow this link:
Neezy on Facebook :-)  I have two more that are still unfinished so if you want to see them you should probably head on over to facebook and wait... and wait....  It's going to be about 10 or so minutes until they're finished so go ahead and make yourself comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment