Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Lazy Snow Day Edition

Alright, as I mentioned yesterday...
**  But I can tell you all right now, if I wake up to more than a light dusting of snow tomorrow, I am not going to be happy :-/  **

Well guess what happened...?



Yep, at least 1 foot of snow happened.  Not. Happy.
Sorry about the crummy through the window picture.  It's cold and super windy out there.  


Oh and I have sick children.  Or well, at least one of them is sick, temperature of about 101*  He's doing better than he was this morning but appears to be wearing down again.  But then there is this kid:

Sure he looks all sweet and innocent here but when he's in bed with you all night...  he's not quite so fun.  

I'm hoping he just didn't sleep well last night and that he's not actually sick.  They did start scraping the roads EXTRA early this morning which if it kept me up, I'm sure he was awake as well.  This kid has some serious separation anxiety.  Hopefully it stops or eases up a bit before he turns 3.  We have 3 1/2 months until then.  Maybe we can get that paci from him too?!?!  Maybe??

Alright and since I know you are just dying to know, here I am on this "fine" Wednesday afternoon.

That's me, being so lazy I didn't even bother trying to take a good picture. 
On the top: orange t-shirt hidden under my fleece Columbia hoodie
On the bottom: Jeans... Arizona jeans, they have holes in them and are pretty comfy
Nothing on my feet :-)
I'm wearing my crafters glove on my right hand but you can't see that in this picture.

And because I know you're curious about what is in my lap.  It's a triceratops leg, or at least that's what it's going to be.  Right now it's just a circle.  







No comments:

Post a Comment