Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Mon-Tuesday and Clothes on Wednesday

Good Grief it's Wednesday already! I'm always so surprised when it comes.

Yesterday was Mon-Tuesday.  My oldest had a snow day off from school on Monday so when Tuesday got here it felt like Monday.  Now that it's Wednesday it's feeling like Friday.  Ugh!  My days are all messed up.  I think late spring is causing this confusion.  I need some warm weather, flowers, birds and trees with leaves.  I think that would be quite lovely.  You know, this time last year my kids were outside in short sleeved shirts, no jackets.  But this year, we have to put a coach on just to go out for the mail. Brrr!

Yesterday I realized that I am almost out of diaper refills.  We use gDiapers on our youngest.  He's been using them 90% of the time since he was born.  I love them!  Cloth outside, flushable insert, Awesome!  But my darling hubby and I decided that once this case was gone that was it.  No more g's... I'm sad.  So yesterday I pulled out the stash, and it made me want to have another baby just so I could use them again.  I don't actually want another baby, I still have a kid that keeps me up all night.  But, oh!  If you all could see these precious little diapers.... you'd want a baby too!  So I sent a farewell to the gDiapers page on Facebook.  And immediately I had moms wanting my diapers!  Well, that's cool and stuff but... I don't wanna get rid of them.  I want to keep these things FOREVER!  But, I can't.  I have to get rid of them.  So I sold almost all the medium diapers and a couple of the larges.
Here is a picture of my mediums, so cute!
Aren't they pretty?  I miss them already.

I still have all the tiny g's and the size small.  Those are so adorable!  The tiny g's can fit preemie and newborn!  Oh so little!

Anyway, I must stop talking about diapers.  My boys are growing up, I should be happy that I'm almost done with kids in diapers, I am!  But... they're so tiny and cute!  I love tiny baby things.  

So anyway, moving on.  It's Wednesday and I know everyone wants to know what I'm wearing.  Arizona jeans, lime green tank with a black long sleeve shirt over top.  Oh... you want a picture?  Well, I didn't take one.  I guess I could do that.  I'm sleepy... and I noticed before going to the bus stop that my shirt has a hole in it.  But... I suppose I can go get a picture for you :-)
Ah yes, it's one of those days where I can't even hold my head straight.  I'm tired...
On the top:  Lime tank (Target)
Black long sleeve shirt (Target)
On the bottom: Arizona jeans (JCP)



No comments:

Post a Comment