Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's Wednesday!

Back to school!
My oldest headed back to school this morning.  He's been off since last Thursday for Spring break.  It was nice to see him go.  Oh, how mean did that sound?  I'm just glad he's getting out of the house and will be back to learning.  He's so smart!  Plus, he'll get to see his friends.  Hopefully they are all there, no sickies!?!

So I'm still working on this Care Bear but the good news is, I have lots of pieces now.  A head, main body, 2 arms and 2 legs.  I haven't pieced it together yet but soon, soon!  I think I may actually hit my goal of finishing this thing by Friday!  YAY!

In the mail today I'll be getting some fabric scraps from Butterbeans&Chicpeas! I always miss her scrap packs that she posts so last time I saw some I bought two!  I have no idea what I'll do with them.  Last time I made some bunnies.  Do you remember the Snuggy Bunnies?  I'm considering some Snuggy Bears, what do you think?

Oh and here... it's me on this lovely (yet still cold) Wednesday morning.
I swear this looks like a repeat from another Wednesday.  This tells me I need to go shopping! HA!
On the top: off white tank and long sleeve orange shirt (Target)
On the Bottom: Best jeans ever, WallFlower jeans (amazon.com)

I need a hair cut.  It looks okay in the picture but in person it's not so pretty.  The split ends are taking over.    I want to keep it long but need it cut.  Maybe 4" off??  We'll see... 



No comments:

Post a Comment