Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Is it Spring, yet?

Seriously though! Where is my warm weather?  Blooming trees?  Is it time to put away the long sleeve shirts?  Boo!

Did everyone enjoy their weekend?  Whether you celebrated a holiday or not, I hope your weekend was fantastic!  We did our little  Spring activities and then went to visit family on Easter Sunday.  Yummy food was eaten, children got spoiled, and a good time was had by all.

Instead of eggs, we do tie dye.  It's a lot of fun and the kids get some cool new shirts!  Here is one of the 15 that I did.
It's a heart!

Now, what have I been up to craft wise?  Well... I've been working on my first EVER Care Bear.  He is so slow coming along and I feel just awful but I'm writing the pattern while working.  There has been a lot of pulling out and redoing.  I'm getting there though.  And am hoping to have him finished by the weekend.  If so, I'll be sharing him with you next week.   As for jewelry.. I just haven't gotten anything new made.  I've been so busy with everything else.  Three kids will definitely keep a SAHM busy, that's for sure!  I am thinking about doing some birds nest pendants if I can find some free time.  We'll see!  Here is one from last year.

Have a fabulous day everyone!   See you tomorrow for What I Wore Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment