Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday!

It's that time again! Wednesday!!

It's kind of an exciting day today because one of my oldest friends (no, she is not old) is in the hospital RIGHT now awaiting the arrival of her first little one.  A baby girl! I am so excited!   I've known her since kindergarten, so that is like.. 20 years!  Okay, maybe we are a little old :-)  So lots of positive labor vibes in her direction!  So exciting!

Alright on to what I'm wearing.  I'm really going to have to hire someone to do these Wednesday pictures.  My camera still won't focus on me.  Perhaps in upgrade is in order??  Other than it's refusal to take good pictures of me, it works great.  Maybe it doesn't like my outfits?


So anyway today we have:
On the top - my awesome knitting shirt (I don't actually knit) which was a gift and came from Cafepress
On the bottom - my FAVORITE skirt (so far) from Soul-Flower
As usual my feet are naked

The temperature is suppose to be low 50's today so I'm pretending it's springtime.    Can you blame me?  This winter has seriously been dragging on and on.  Enough already! 

Oh I also want to share a new addition to Neezy (at the machine)


Hot pads!  

So for now these can be found on my facebook page, here: Neezy




No comments:

Post a Comment