Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wedding Jewelry is fun!

In my 2(ish) years making jewelry I have been asked twice to make wedding jewelry.  So far, I can't say officially that I have made (and sold) a single piece.  I've had the pleasure of designing some wedding pieces though and have really enjoyed it.

My first request came way back when I first started.  Her dress wasn't the usual white or ivory but black and blue.  She wanted butterflies to be on the jewelry.  I got out some paper and sketched up some idea.  I wish I could find those drawings.  They weren't professional but they were some of my first sketches.

5 minutes later...

oh, there it is!

My very first design for custom wedding jewelry.  She loved it, was so excited but wasn't yet ready to order her jewelry for her wedding.  

Well, then my second chance to design for a bride came around.  She needed bridesmaid jewelry and something for her flower girl.  Again, I jumped at the chance.  We talked, came up with a few designs and I ended up with these:


first idea, was a bit pricey

second design, much more reasonably priced


third design would add a bit of elegance




I love designing jewelry for gifts and special occasions.  The thought of working with a customer to create something with meaning to be worn for a special day is so exciting.  I can work with you to create beautiful items and together we can make it fit into your price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment