Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Would you believe me if I told you my camera won't focus on me again?
Well, it won't, at least not when I was trying to take timed pictures.  It's weird, it use to work fine about 75% of the time.  ::sigh::  Now I have a good reason to take pictures of myself and it's not working.
Ah well, on to my Wednesday post.

Is anyone else as tired of winter as I am?  I mean seriously, I feel like it's just dragging on and I am sooo tired of it.  It's cold, it's windy, it's rains but sometimes it snows.  There are so many germs in the air I don't even want to leave my house anymore.  But I don't really want to be in my house either.  UGH! Come on warmer weather!  I want to move to where it doesn't get below 65* all year.

I had a dream last night that I was at the beach.  I could literally feel the hot sand, the warm sunshine.  During that dream I felt so happy.  It was glorious!  I NEED warmth.

Okay, enough pouting, on to my official post.

On the top: lime green tank and blue long sleeve shirt
On the bottom: Red Camel jeans
On the Feet: nothing as usual
And I'm wearing sunglasses this morning because while it is FREEZING outside, it's also quite sunny

I know, I know, I look ecstatic this morning.  I'm tired.  Neezy was in my bed again.  He popped in around midnight last night.  He's always in my bed.  I'm kinda tired of it but too lazy to do anything about it.  So I suppose I should buy a bigger bed?

1 comment:

  1. I should do a blog... I have nothing to write about though and my wardrobe is hideous.

    ReplyDelete