Monday, February 11, 2013

Neezy at the Machine

So, I've decided to add to my current items available through Neezy.  Now, not only do I offer pre-made and Custom crochet items but I also have pre-made (only) fabric items as well.    As of right now these sewn items are only available as pre-made.  Fabric can be expensive so I'm using what I have.  If these items appear popular or do well then I will add in a custom feature.   This is just another way for me to do something I love and make people happy.  Besides that, I have a nice sewing machine and serger that appear to get neglected.  Let's put this stuff to use!

So far my only available items is a set of storage pockets.  I think they're cute and are actually pretty roomy.


What do you think?

 Those are available, $17.26 for the set.  It's a cute farm/country print.  Yes, I know it's sideways, but I kinda like it that way.

I've made other items as well, such as quilts, purses, child messenger bag and I've even made clothes.  None of that is available at this time but maybe one day :-)  I just need to keep my machine running and uploading new items.  AND I'm going to need a place to store all these goodies if they don't start selling.  My craft room is over flowing with pre-made goodness, I really think I need to sell this stuff!  

No comments:

Post a Comment