Wednesday, February 6, 2013

W.I.W.W (2.6.13)

Is it really Wednesday again, already?  I swear my weeks seem to go by faster now that I blog at least twice a week.

So I suppose here we are again.  It's Wednesday, I had to pick something nice to share.  I'm getting to the point where I am so tired of my clothes that I want to throw all of them out (or sell them) and buy a whole new wardrobe.  I feel like I have been rotating through the same long sleeved shirts for months and I'm just so tired of them.  Warm weather, you better be here soon!  After all, Phil did say that Spring is right around the corner... right?


On the top: orange tank from, who knows where and 'DayTripper' tee from Soul-Flower
On the bottom: The usual WallFlower jeans, pretty much the only brand that fits me well
On the feet: Nothing, of course!

Sorry about my head being cut off at the top :-/  Sometimes I'm not all that great at self portraits, te he!

So there you have it, another What I Wore Wednesday! Still not quite ready to link up with another blog, maybe when the weather warms up and I get to start wearing the stuff I adore!  

Have a lovely day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment