Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Setting Goals

So this morning I decided to set a goal for myself.  Each of my little business pages now has a goal for the year.  I know these goals are reachable but I'll need the help of my friends, fans and family.


My goal for eSpecially You.  is to sell 50 items by the end of the year.  So far this year I've sold 9 items.  This one should be easily reached, last year we sold 77 items!   Now that I also have a storenvy store I'm hoping to go beyond last year, but we'll stick with our goal of 50.  


My goal for Neezy is to sell 75 items by the end of the year. So far this year, I've sold 11 items.   Much like my jewelry goal I feel this one should be easily reached.  Last year we only sold 51 items but I really think we can go beyond that and hit the goal of 75.  But I'm going to need your help reaching this goal.

Will you help me reach these goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment